Founded in April 2005, it brings together all those who are passionate about this superb avant-garde vehicle, the Renault Avantime, the result of a collaboration between Renault and Matra Automobile and produced between 2001 and 2003.
It aims to create friendships between its members, organize friendly meetings, exchange informations, provide quality technical support...
The Amicale Avantime is much more than just an automobile club.
It’s a community where conviviality and diversity take on their full meaning, and where the love for audacity and originality is expressed among the members of the association.
The Amicale Avantime is an association under the french law of 1901.
32 crews are expected. Here is the programme:
- Gathering and welcome from 10:30 am at the Place d'Armes car park - Le Croisic (44).
- Guided tour of the "Grand Blockhaus" in Batz-sur-Mer. Command post of the Atlantic Wall
- Guided tour of the salt marshes of Guérande
- Accommodation and dinner at the Westotel in Le Pouliguen.
- Visit of Escal'Atlantic in St-Nazaire - The adventure of the legendary liners and visit of the submarine Espadon.
- Lunch at the restaurant "Le FRANCE" on the beach of Monsieur Hulot.
9th participation of the club this year. Our location will be hall 7 stand H14
Epoqu'auto has become the annual must-see show for our association. The success of the Avantime in the collection world is growing!
Discounted tickets on sale our forum